Thursday, April 4, 2024

Who TF Is Anderson?

Anderson's Instagram bio at the time. I don't need to tell you that he is 100% NOT autistic.
Anderson was an annoying douchebag I saw in school. He was constantly seeking attention by making loud noises (like moaning), interjecting the lesson with unfunny, stupid jokes, and causing havoc throughout the school. He was bold with his stunts as he had many accomplices, including those from other classes. Things they did include stealing a sofa from the teacher's lounge, running around the school without a shirt and only a hoodie, and breaking a classroom door window. I remember one time he took off his shirt and asked everyone (including teachers) to touch his chest. Ew! He did this to the other classes too.

Here's an example. (Not him in this pic,
just some rando schmuck)
For whatever reason he never really got penalized and people either just ignore him or egg him on. His behaviour was bad, his grades were bad... I suppose the teachers just treated him as a lost cause.
He straight up copied notes, lol. That's not his name on that homework!
Any chance he gets, he'll take off his shirt. In fact, he actually rarely wears the school shirt. We're allowed to wear hoodies (with the assumption the shirt is underneath) but this dude just straight up wore only the hoodie. He got away with it a long time since nobody could check but a teacher asked him this and he admitted it. He even wanted to march out of school half-naked at some point. I don't know what's with this guy's obsession with being half-naked!
He also had really ugly hairstyles and changed it up now and then, but he only dyed it after graduating high school. The colours you see in the games are the actual colours he dyed!
"Purple Drank"
"I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"
He also stunk real bad, and I guess he realized it at some point because he started using AXE body spray. Lots of it - to the point that any room he entered smelled like AXE the whole day. I suppose my nose burning beats smelling his BO... Either way, Anderson's presence spelled all manner of disturbances possible. He's rather proud of his reputation. That being said, he has a very small ego and it gets bruised very easily. I once talked trash about him on ask.fm to a girl he was keen on and he was so pissed he tried to fight me and even complained on Facebook.
He even gave out his phone number for free.
In his attempt of accusing me of having a small penor, he admits to being a bottom LMAO
I get the last laugh though, since he got caught setting things on fire (by dousing them in the aforementioned infamous AXE body spray) and got "expelled" (in quotes because while the school's stance was he should've been expelled, it was the end of senior year and he was already gonna graduate anyway so it wasn't officially reinforced).

Weird how it took escalating things to this level to finally eke out punishment for this schmuck. Then again, this school is pretty trashy and lots of dubious things happen here. Anyway, after the debacle I saw him crying in the hallway. LMAO. What's funnier is that I was the only witness. So much for that bravado!
In this screenshot you can see a whole bunch of hashtags that were lifted straight from his Instagram. A few highlights:
#MakeHerRegret stems from Anderson wanting to make a girl regret by bulking up since she said couldn't feel his muscles when he offered her his bicep. He was rather emasculated and decided to amp up his muscle training. Trust me when I say he was OBSESSED.

Biceps or not I doubt she's gonna regret rejecting him, considering his crass and uncouth personality. 

What a charmer.
...Besides, I think she was just teasing.
The Freebie in #TeamFreebie refers to a girl named Phoebe (a play on her name) who he had a major crush on. (Not the girl from the ask.fm thing, that one was a freshman) I'm 90% sure she's the "her" Anderson is referring to. One time my school had a talent show and after she sang on stage, Anderson and his posse started whooping and cheering and yelling out her name. She looked rather awkward. Oof. At least he switched targets quickly!
#TeamPotentials refers to Anderson and his posse, who were all dedicated to becoming jacked. The rest of the hashtags are self-explanatory.
-------------------------
What's Anderson doing now, you may ask?
Nothing much, just being his usual trashy self. After high school he finally could go clubbing and vape/smoke all he wanted, so he did and has continued so to this day.
I don't think he has any other aspirations, so good for him!
Censored is a womans' name, possibly a girlfriend (even more possibly an ex). However, I didn't verify this.
-------------------------
This guy was a serious pestilence in school and boy I hated him. But what finally pushed me to make a game about him (at the time)? This comic will show ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment