My high school was messed up so no surprise that some teachers were, too! Here are some of them.
1) He was the physics teacher. One time in class he was told us he accidentally walked in to a classroom where a girl was changing. "Too bad I didn't have a camera on me, 'cause then I would've snapped photos nonstop", he said. The whole classroom was uncomfortably silent. Months later, he was fired and I heard the reason was for sexual harassment. Gee, what a shock.
2) I forgot what subject he taught but he was also the school photographer. A girl took some selfies and he managed to get her phone and pretended to "thirst" over it. He actually conjured up a gob of saliva and let it drip from his mouth before wiping it. From what I gather, the girl was considered unattractive so he was pretending to thirst over her pics to make fun of her. Why is a teacher doing this, don't ask me. Another time he called over a girl to his desk, and she bent down a little and tucked her hair behind her ear to listen to him. In response to this he made a weird delighted face and looked like he wanted to say something, but refrained. I couldn't figure out why 'til I was way older. Gross. At prom he took pictures of couples getting intimate during the slow dance. It was all up close and personal and everything. I mean, nothing explicit happened but shouldn't the kids have some privacy? He also clearly focused the camera on them too long because they noticed and started making funny faces to ease the awkwardness. What a creep!
To this day I don't know what was so damned special and important about the haunted house layout that it needed military clearance. Sheesh. The teacher was worse for throwing my personal privacy under the bus to entertain their crazy "concerns". Seriously, everyone knew I had no friends, so who the hell was I gonna share it to? LMAO.
I think they just didn't like me and wanted to have a reason to hassle me. Classic high school. Heck, even the school had problems with me being unsociable. Around two months into the new school year I got called to the vice principal's office to be interrogated. Apparently I was observed to be "too quiet" by a bunch of teachers and me not having any friends at that point of time was irregular. HUH?! I wonder why was it any of their damned business. Were there no quiet kids in the entire history of the school that my existence warranted a intervention?
(For the record I don't live in America and owning guns is illegal here, so no, they weren't concerned about me being a school shooter LMAO)
Thinking back there were other quiet kids but they had their own friend group so I guess me being a total loner seemed out of place. I still don't get how it's any of their business though. I guess they're worried that I might've had some personal problems, and while that was true they still weren't entitled to know anything. Besides, what could they even do to help me? Just more unnecessary meddling that wouldn't solve anything and make things worse.
Don't get me wrong, I got along well with like two teachers and a few are OK in my book. But everyone else? TO THE PIT!


No comments:
Post a Comment