Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Prom Panic - Commentary

Warning: There are pictures in here that are probably(?) NSFW. I mean, it's not porn or nudity but you don't wanna get caught viewing them.

A lot of wild things happened at prom so I decided to make a game loosely off that. What is fictional and what isn't? Let's see!

1) Spiked punch with mutagens 
I only ever heard of punch being spiked at proms in media - never witnessed this in person. My impression of "spiking" was people putting psychedelics in the punch so I thought why not some love potion instead? It was only later I discovered that the act of spiking punch meant putting alcohol. LOL. Anyway, I decided to put a love (or I guess lust in this case) potion as means to make people go into a frenzy. Of course, Ashrav is a top target - after all, potion or not plenty of people thirst after him. It doesn't work on CJ because he's a pervert and already lusts openly, making no difference. It also wouldn't work on Anderson for the same reason.

2) Dinosaur and cave people running amok
This is purely fictional, obviously. I decided to bring back the "caveman as class pet" joke from Classroom Blitz and expanded upon it, bringing in other prehistoric creatures. This was also necessary in order to trap the students inside the gym after the mutation happened. It's a good thing the dinosaurs are merely mischievous and only want to play after being frozen for ages! After the events of the game, the whole preshistoric gang would probably start a jazz bar. The caveman would be the bouncer and singer, the cavewoman the bartender, and the dinos would serve drinks and entertain. Hmm... I should draw this at some point!3) Banana inhaling festivities
PREPARE YOUR EYES!!
I have no idea why any school would allow AND encourage this, but this did actually happen. To this day, I have no idea why anyone thought this was a good idea.
These pictures were posted publicly on Facebook. The worst part is that the pervy photographer (mentioned in an previous post) who was in charge of the photos just had to take the pictures in the most suggestive angles so we get shots like these:
Here you can see we had a whole assembly line of banana eaters,
which makes the picture seem like it's from some demented
human experimentation
This picture combined with the previous one
would make a very cursed gif!
Censoring their faces actually makes it look worse, now that I look at it. Oops! 

4) Ball(oon) Busting Activity
How did they get this idea? Why did they do it? I have no answers either. I mean, I know that prom is the last event high schoolers get to attend before they graduate so wild things happen... but this? I don't get it. I guess the conclusion is that dudes just can't stop gravitating towards anything that has to do with their junk, even if it's just to put it in peril. LOL.
That's supposed to be a blindfold but it just makes
her look like an executioner. Fitting, really.
5) Crossdressing Ashrav
The idea here was that Ashrav would be so attractive that he's attractive even as a woman. Though in reality, Ashrav wouldn't look good in drag, lol. I got the idea of Asherah from using Faceapp on Ashrav's photo and was surprised by how good the results looked. It even gave him blonde hair! I've Faceapp'd others too for the lols but they looked uncanny as women. Makes sense since the app didn't have much to work with, if you catch my drift.
Anyway, him crossdressing was supposed to be a twist since you'd think the cavewoman fell in love with Ashrav but instead she decided he would make the perfect teatime companion (after a makeover of course). Thinking about it, I sure put Ashrav in a lot of dubious situations... I swear I have nothing against him, lmao. 

6) Ben Pol
He was supposed to be a one-off character in Mr. Anderson 2 but him being an alien has a lot of comedic potential so I brought him back. He enjoys sleeping and lounging in bed (or any other comfortable spots). Very relatable. His character definitely grew on me and I'd probably bring him back for another installment.

7) Chemistry teacher
I talked about her in another post but I portrayed her as how I remembered her. She could be nice one second, and enraged the next  - not a pleasant classroom experience. The reason her chest looks strange was because I distinctly remember her wearing an obviously padded bra with a form-fitting top that only made the padding more obvious and I wanted to portray that. LOL. I know, I know... What was I doing staring at her chest? But it's hard not to look considering when seated the teachers' chest is the first thing you see. I saw way too many male teachers' nipples through their shirt too anyway. Either way, none of these were sights I wanted to see. I'm only making fun of the whole bra thing because I don't like her. If she was nice I wouldn't have cared.

8) Carmen
Carmen's dastardly involvement in the distribution of the tainted punch is fictional, of course. If that actually happened she would've been arrested. Her motivations and actions are reflective of Ashrav's rabid fangirls and not hers alone. I guess I would say that Carmen, while based off a real person, is actually more of the embodiment of thirsty fangirls. You gotta admire how crazy these girls can get! LOL.

For the record, high school was a long time ago and this game is at least a decade old. The older I get, the more I forget about my past memories. I can't even recall what my classmates looked like, or their names. Good thing these games are here to preserve what's left of 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment